It's Thankful Thursday again at Truth 4 the Journey and I am running about 8 hours behind....but better late than never right?
1. I am thankful for a new mom's ministry kicking off tonight at our church. I'm thankful for my friend Felicia, who stepped out of her comfort zone, to start this ministry and I am most thankful to God for confirming over and over to her that this was in HIS plan.
2. I am thankful for a successful day of packing at the Gunter house....and that everything is moving right along for us to move to our new house on October 1.
3. I am thankful for a breakfast out to Cracker Barrell with my missionary friend Miriam. I am thankful for the work she and her husband do in Peru...and especially that they are on furlough and that we are getting to spend lots of time together.
4. I am thankful for hot water- not because I have it...we have been out of it for 5 days in the RV...we need a part replaced and are having trouble locating it. Sometimes you have to go without something before you realize how thankful you are for it. Hot water is one of those things!
5. I am thankful for my mother in law, who loves to do laundry and has been doing mine for the last 2 months so that I don't have to spend time or money at the laundrymat. Bless her!
What are you thankful for this Thursday?