Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Music to My Ears


I love music. Whether it's the radio playing in the car, a cd at home, my mp3 player as I work, playing the piano for fun or for church or listening to my kids sing silly songs, I love it. There's a daily recital of Hannah Montana, The Wiggles, Boz and The Jonas Brother from my kids.They are hilarious with their tinker toy microphones and play guitars. Recently I have developed a few favorites to add to my staple all time favs (besides my kids, that is).

1. Kari Jobe
2. Chris Tomlin
3. Hillsong United
4. Leeland
5. Monk and Neagle
6. Shane and Shane
7. Casting Crowns
8. Laura Story
9. Building 429
10. 5 Browns

I would love to hear your favorites.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You named some of my tops! I especially like Chris Tomlin. I like,no-love Fernando Ortega. I'm a huge Kelly Willard Fan, and please check out Shannon Wexelberg.