Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fooey on the Flu



Both my sweeties have Type A Influenza this week. Tucker is recovering and is just about out of the woods....but, Savannah's just started yesterday..so we are still in for a few more days of flu type symptoms. One good thing is I have had plenty of snuggle time on the couch with both of them, but if I manage to avoid getting sick...then it will be nothing short of a miracle!!!!

Say a prayer for them...ok maybe the whole bunch of us could use a prayer!

3 comments:

Irma said...

Aww poor kids! I hope they'll feel better soon, and that you won't get sick yourself!

Keelie said...

Oh Tucker's little sad face is heartbreaking!! HOpe you and Bruce stay well.

Kathy said...

You're in my prayers, Gina. Ugh. No sickness needed for you, Mom!!! : ) Blessings.