Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The More Better Brownie

I have a confession. Until one week ago I had never made homemade brownies. I just figured Betty Crocker was good enough and that was that. I tasted other brownies at church socials and  birthday parties and had never had a brownie that tasted that much better than Betty's so I just figured I'd stick with what I know.

Until last week, when I was craving something chocolaty and didn't want to go to the store. So, I thought I would just look up a recipe and see what ingredients I had on hand to make something that would satisfy my desire for some sweet goodness.

And now I will never buy Betty's brownie box again....sorry Betty.

Here's a link to the more better brownie than Betty... (Go ahead...click that last sentence...you know you want to...

I knew they were good the first time I made them, but last night after dinner when Savannah asked me to make them again...and Bruce and Tucker chimed in that they were the best brownies ever....That did it for me!

Hope you enjoy them as much as we did!



1 comment:

Wendy said...

Pinned it. Mitchell and Elijah both LOVE brownies!