Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Notes to self....

1. If you are going to work with 4 year olds you must stock up on Vitamin C.

2. If your son gets silly gas at the dentist, it's likely that he will be mean the rest of the day.

3. Be nice. When people treat you like leftovers....be nice.

4. Hold stuff loosely...or not at all.

5. Do not do my kid's homework. Let's get real....the teacher can tell.....especially when my kid is 4!

6. When Savannah asks if she can "PLEASE" do the laundry.....let her....after you've sorted it.

7. Remember God's in charge of the plan....my job is to obey.

8. Make time to find out what my kids are learning/comprehending/hearing/understanding at school and church. Make sure it's truth.

9. Encourage my husband more.

10. Laugh ....as much as possible.

1 comment:

~Jaime~ said...

Oh and how I am laughing...