Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm thinkin'

It's that time of year....my favorite time. Even though it's still in the 90's here in Texas....don't be dismayed...cooler temps might just arrive before the new year.

I am getting my fall groove on and tomorrow I'm thinkin' I may have to hop on over to Hobby Lobby (heaven on earth) and check out some fall decor for the home and porch. Since we abandoned our porch in mid July due to the high temps, I figure I owe it some special attention.

I'm thinking I might go all out...pumpkins, other gourds, wreath and scarecrows. Hmm...now I'm thinkin' I may need to see if I can get an advance on my next paycheck (LOL). My mom and stepdad are coming for Thanksgiving so I think I am going to embrace the holiday extra tight this year and make our home super cozy and special for everyone.

How 'bout you? Ready to trim your home for autumn? I'd love to hear your ideas.

1 comment:

F. Deaton said...

Oh man! I was in the Hobby Lobby parking lot today and wanted to go so bad! But alas I was working! I put my fall wreath out on my door yesterday-I had such fun making it last year! Ready for cooler temps!