Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Hop on over to Truth for the Journey for a complete listing of all the bloggers who participate in Thankful Thursdays....who knows...you might want to participate too!

1. A friend who made dinner, colored my hair and took a family picture for me on Sunday.

2. Another friend who I was blessed to have a kid-free dinner with last night.

3. An unspoken prayer request- answered.

4. Teachable moments with my kids

5. A wonderful Mission Gunter Community Meal with over 200 in attendance.

Thank you Lord for your abundant blessings....all of them!

What can you give thanks for today???...leave a comment below!

3 comments:

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

Hi there
Teachable moments with our kids, that's a great one and such a responsibility as well isn't it? My wee boy asks so many questions I only hope I give suitable answers.
Collette x

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

You have such a beautiful heart. Great list!

Yolanda said...

Kids are great at teaching us, and I pray often that God would use my grandchildren to teach their parents (my step-children) about the love of Jesus. Kids are great teachers!

Blessings.....