Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Happy Thursday!

A big shout out to Truth 4 the Journey for Sonya's faithfulness in reminding us to take time each week to think about the things we can be thankful for.

My list this week includes:

1. The internet. It's been on the blink off and on for the last week. It's made me realize how much I rely on all the luxuries of having the world at my fingertips!

2. God's protection as we traveled to Houston last weekend.

3. Seeing friends and aquaintences from years gone by while we were on our quick trip.

4. First fruits from the garden

5. The blessing of working with some wonderful people on the board at The Mission Gunter.

Comment below are share what you are thankful for this week.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thank You God for provision and protection in Gina's life. You never cease to amaze me at how you work in each of our lives.
Blessings ~ Lisa