As promised, in a very transparent way, I will now reveal my list of goals for the new year.
1. Rest and Walk in the Lord. (Surely this will affect all other goals!)
2. Spend purposeful time investing in my family. Bruce first...then kids!
3. Do some very intentional things in my community to share Christ love.
4. Host weekly dinner for 3 couples in our church
5. Have more home-cooked meals that don't involve the microwave!---or a large square box with a frozen disc. (the people in #4 will be glad for this one)
6. Parent Responsibly- Follow Through- Be a Godly example.
7. Carried over from last year....get more organized!
8. Become more healthy...better choices... (will be reading the book Guided By Him by Julie Morris)
9. Potty train Tucker.....ok...he's three...if this doesn't happen by next January I will probably need medication!
10. Learn some new skills for blogging and work. I'd love to learn some web design.
That about sums it up....plenty to do...Lord help me!