Saturday, June 7, 2008

What a Day!

After a busy day going to graduation parties, visiting a family in the church and grocery shopping, I was pretty worn out from it all. Tucker missed his nap so he went to bed fairly easy and Savannah was pretty wiped out too. So, that left me with a quiet evening to watch Autumn Rush, my long awaited Netflix. I have been waiting forever to watch this! Word of mouth quickly spread that it was a music lovers movie and I wasn't diappointed. Without giving away any details, what I liked most about the movie was that it pointed to hearing music in everyday life. It reminded me how that God says nature even cries out in praise and worship to Him. On days like today, that are almost too busy to stop and hear the music or smell the roses, it was a nice gentle reminder of my responsibility in it all.

No comments: