Monday, June 16, 2008

Exercise in Wisdom

The most important things we can do in our quest for wisdom is to get in the Word of God and pray. As we talked about this at Bible Study last week, I was challenged to really get in God's word and find out what it said about the things that concern me most in my life right now. I took some time to check out the concordance in the back of my study Bible and found that it was a wealth of information in regards to quickly finding scriptures about the exact things I am struggling with. So, today, try it for yourself. Be honest with yourself as you list the three greatest concerns in your life. Then look them up in the back of your Bible in the concordance and look up the verses that it shows. Write down any wisdom you gain from this excercise. Hope it helps!

No comments: