Monday, January 14, 2019

Monday Morning Menu Planning

Well, if you followed the menu from last week, you know I tried a new Mongolian Beef recipe and I promised to report back to you with a review...

We....meaning every person in my family...LOVED it! It will definitely go on the rotation. The flavor or sweet steakish beef and the saltiness from the sauce were a nice combination. I did double the sauce because I was using a little more meat than it called for. Also, the longer you can leave it in the slow cooker the better it is...just starts getting more tender with every passing minute.

Unfortunately, that's about all that went as planned last week so I am using the same groceries I had from last week to make meals for this week. Please tell me I am not the only one this happens to?!

Monday: Taco Salad

Tuesday: Chicken Spaghetti

Wednesday: Dinner at church

Thursday: Ribs

Friday: BLT's

Saturday: Steaks and smashed potatoes

Sunday: Out

No comments: