Monday, January 7, 2019

Monday Morning Menu Planning

It's a new week and hopefully I am leaving a violent stomach bug back in last week. Makes it a little difficult to plan for delicious food!

Nonetheless....

Monday- We're clearing out the leftovers from the last few days for lunch today. Then we will do a Dad's Choice meal for dinner tonight. It's Bruce's birthday so we are letting him pick something he enjoys eating for our meal.

Tuesday- Dinner will be Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef and rice. This is a new recipe for me so I make no promises! I'll let you know how my family likes it.

Wednesday- We have church dinners so I am at the mercy and blessing of whatever the sweet kitchen ladies make us!

Thursday- Taco Salad

Friday- Chicken Spaghetti

Saturday- Instant Pot Ribs Again...a new recipe for us....and I have to say that unless something takes him away, Bruce will probably be making these. He seems to love to make good meaty new recipes and since he's been brave enough to actually use the instant pot and had extreme success...he gets my vote! Side dishes...potato salad and green beens.

Sunday- Out to Eat

That's our menu and we're sticking to it!


No comments: