Friday, January 1, 2016

January Meal List

We spend too much money eating out.

And times are a changin' round here. 

So that can only mean one thing....Momma's meal planning. 

And it's nothing fancy...but if you're a little like me and sometimes just thinking of something different to eat can be the challenge, then take a look and maybe grab a few ideas for January's dinners. 

I am listing these in no particular order. The goal is that we will only eat out once a week. And even though that is still around $150-$200 a month, if you only knew how much we ate out in 2015 you would understand that this is way LESS and you might even give me a fist pump. I'd love to hear what's cooking at your house. Let me know and I might even include it in my February line up. I'll also let you know if anything is a flop...because let's face it...I haven't cook 26 meals in a month ever in my life so I am anticipating that at some point there's a slight chance I will fix something that does not pass the edible test. Don't worry....PB and J is a staple in this house. No one will starve. 

Happy Planning!

1. Spaghetti
2. Lasagna
3. Pizza
4. Tacos
5. Chili
6. Chicken Spaghetti
7. Broccoli Rice Chicken Casserole
8. Roast, Potatoes, Carrots, Onions
9. Hot Dogs
10. BBQ
11. Potato Soup
12. Breakfast 
13. Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
14. Hamburger Helper - don't judge
15. Turkey Roast
16. Sausage
17. Brisket Tacos
18. Chicken Pot Pie
19. Fettuccine Alfredo
20. Baked Ziti
21. Stew
22. Stuffed Peppers
23. Teriyaki Chicken
24. Grilled hamburgers
25. Crockpot Ribs
26. Nachos Supreme

I will add veggies and salads and the occasional roll or cornbread. If I come across some recipe that is revolutionary I'll be sure to share! 

No comments: