Here's another new recipe I tried out on my family last night:
Home Made Pizza Rolls
2 cans refrigerated pizza crust
1 cup sliced and chopped pepperoni
1 cup shredded cheese (we used Provolone and Pepper Jack)
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
Ragu® Sweet Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425
- Dust a large cutting board or piece of wax paper with flour and roll out each pizza crust.
- Season each crust with garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- Top with cheese and meat
- Starting with a short end, roll crust into a tight log
- Slice into 1″ sections
- Place on lightly greased pan and bake for 10-12 mins.
- Serve with Ragu® Sweet Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce for dipping