Sunday, August 28, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays #61-#71

It's been a busy couple of week and as life settles down I can honestly say that I'm glad for the routine...the everyday....even the mundane. I'm reminding myself...and maybe you too, of the multitudes I have to be thankful for this Monday.

61: New faces at choir practice today

62: The clean slate of a new school year

63: The 9th birthday of my sweet girl

64: The fun of 3 days away on vacation

65: A bargain

66: Ladies who rock babies during church

67: Moments that MAKE me depend on God

68: Kindred spirits

69: Good dr. visits

70: Making memories with the hubby on the Howling Tornado

71: Vanilla cupcakes

Do you see God in the everyday? What blessings have you noticed? Leave a comment and share what God is doing all around you!


No comments: