Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Empty Words

I've got nothing to say. 

And instead of boring you with empty words that mean absolutely nothing I've been staring at the empty computer page wishing that I had something to share. I've got 8 posts that are waiting to be posted...but all seem so ...empty. It's been bothering me. In three years of blogging it's never been like this. Nothing...nada....zero.....zilch....empty.

Funny thing is that I believe this is right where God wants me right now. Empty....totally dependant on HIM to give me the words to say....the direction to go.....the answers to life's daily questions. At first I struggled against this....I like answers...maps....words....but God doesn't always give those.....sometimes He says trust me....my timing....all of Me. And as I was reminded yesterday by an iron woman (that's what I'm calling those iron sharpens iron friends I have now....although I am pretty sure she'd like you to think she can powerlift 500lbs!)....I don't need to know....I don't need to have the answer....I don't need to feel ready or able....I just need to trust God to give me whatever it is I need when the time is right. 

So maybe sharing His Words for me might encourage you....if so then the silence has been worth it....

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matt. 6





No comments: