Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for:

1. A God who sees everything and knows exactly how it will all work out...and in the midst of that teaches me great and valuable lessons that I need in order to honor Him more.

2. I got to visit with my friend Mel and her girls and see her baby Grayson the other night. What a blessing to see God working things out for their good..slowly but surely. You can read a little of her story here.

3. The opportunity to speak at a women's event in Gilmer, Texas this weekend. Humbled by the opportunity...thankful for the enlarged territory.

4. Friends who talk about what God is doing in their lives. It's motivational, inspiring, exciting and uplifting.

5. Some quiet time alone with the Lord last weekend....you know...that kind you don't get everyday...several uninterrupted hours of communing with Him. I needed it.

So....what are you thankful for this week?

No comments: