This week I'm thankful for:
1. An unexpected sick day at home with Savannah. Hate she is sick, but love the quiet time we got to spend together.
2. My mom, stepdad, mother in law and father in laws relative good health. Several of my girlfriends parents are really struggling with their health. It's scary and a little worrisome to watch our parents struggle with illness as they grow older.
3. Passport papers are in the mail!
4. A great new little pair of shoes...for $8!!!
5. A sweet time of fellowship with the missionary and host wives on a mini shopping spree on Saturday.
Thank you Lord, for all my blessings!