I'm linking up with Thankful Thursday today to join the many others in thankful praise to God for the things He has done for us.
1. I am thankful for the opportunity to share Christ with a lady on Tuesday night and for her decision to receive God's gift of salvation.
2. I am thankful for new living room furniture for my empty front room. I'm thankful we stayed under budget and paid cash for it so there isn't any buyers remorse!!!
3. I am thankful for my husband who not only works his own job, but shares the load at home, with kids and housework. He's great!
4. I am thankful for a late night trip to Whataburger with a a friend. It encouraged me to spend time with her.
5. I'm thankful for glorious weather...for swinging, playing, running, gardening, grilling and enjoying.
Thank you Lord for your many gifts to me!