Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jehovah Jireh- My Provider

A year ago, I was wondering where Bruce was going to get a job to support our family. Today, I am reminded of God's faithfulness through the last year. I am also in awe of the many ways He was proven to us that He is our Provider.

From a new ministry job, larger tax return than anticipated, to unexpected gifts, to an occasional one day job here and there, to ends just miraculously meeting, to an attentive pastor who checks on our needs regularly- God's been providing for us!

And not just providing....but blessing...you know...over and above what we could even begin to imagine.

I guess today is just one of those days that I have to sit back and think about the goodness of the Lord. I'm in awe. Ever had a day like that?

1 comment:

Heart2Heart said...

Gina,

We have had a full year of that with my husband being out of work. Jehovah Jireh does provide indeed.

Please stop by my blog today to meet a blogger in need of help!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat