Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Another Thursday is here and that means another opportunity to Thank the Lord for the things He has done and is doing in my life. This week Lynn is hosting Thankful Thursday. You can join us there or leave a comment telling what you're thankful for today. Happy Thankful Thursday!

  1. I am thankful for the glorious weather we are having. God's creation is screaming out His majesty in the colors of spring. Iris, yellow daffodils and peach blossoms have fragrantly filled my senses with their sweetness. I am in awe of such beauty. Thank you Lord!

  2. I am thankful for a few less hours of work this week. It's been fun spending some extra daylight hours with the kids in the yard.

  3. I am thankful for 2 financial blessings.

  4. I am thankful for my garden and the progress I already see.

  5. I am thankful that someone thought of me when they were getting rid of 6 tomato cages and instead of throwing them away, they brought them to me. The thing that is so special about this is that I had just thought about the fact that I was going to need to purchase them on my next trip to Lowe's. God is so good!


5 comments:

Apron Senorita said...

Hi Gina,
I love that name...that is my daughter's name too. :)

It is always nice to read the blessings of other people. God has enough graces and blessings to go around. Sometime life gets hard and we fail to see the blessings but they are there. You are inspiring and I wish you more blessings.

Yoli :)

Denise said...

Such awesome blessings.

Karen said...

Great post. Thanks and God bless you today.

Unknown said...

Hi Gina,

From one gardener to another, I heart you.... I count my garden as a great blessing. Hugging you my friend. Love, Lynn Happy TT.

Sandy said...

Hi Gina,
Your Thankful Thursday post is so fun and encouraging to read! Yes, the beautiful weather is something to be very thankful for. . .your whole list is great! Thank you for sharing!