Friday, April 30, 2010

Busier than a three ring circus!

It's gonna be a crazy busy weekend around here, but I've been thinking about some things that I want to write about in the next few days and thought I would give you a sort of teaser about them...

1. I saw a man with holes in his shoes....

2. I'm tearing our home apart

3. Baptism

4. Scared to die

5. What not to do in the garden

6. Entertaining.....this is how we do it

7. New furniture

8. Anish

9. Money money money

10. I don't like your tone of voice.

So, let me know what you want to hear about first.....all of you who think I haven't been writing enough lately better comment :) I will write about it in the order that you comment. It's all gonna be covered....the drama, the romance, the action packed adventure....you don't want to miss this!

3 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

OOooo! These sound like fun! I can't wait and you've guaranteed a way to keep me coming back again and again.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

F. Deaton said...

Well, I wanna hear about it all! But, I do want to see your new furniture and hear about the Baptism-hoping it involves a sweet 7 year old little girl I know ;)

~Jaime~ said...

Wow...where to start...Um, Anish since I don't even know what that means!?!?! :) Everything else whenever you get to it, but I KNOW it'll be good!! :)