I am linking up with Lynn for Thankful Thursday this week.
Feel free to share your thanksgiving here in the comments section.
1. I am thankful for time spent with 2 friends over a meal and coffee (well, frozen slushy thing for me). Shared ministry mindset makes for encouraging and inspirational iron sharpens iron time. Loved it!
2. I am thankful for being able to see spiritual growth in my daughter. The other day she said to me: "Mom, we need to thank God for leading us to the perfect house to buy". Wow....I love that!
3. I am thankful for Bruce's (hubs) heart for people. It's his greatest strength and God is using him in big and small ways to further the kingdom. It's exciting to watch.
4. I am thankful for time I had with Tucker on Tuesday night. We read books and played ...something just the two of us don't get much time to do.
5. I am thankful for the opening of snow cone stands...you know what that means....Summer is on the way!
What are you thankful for?