Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Things I like about living in the RV

Since our time in the RV is officially winding down...yes, we are moving into a house on Sept. 1. I thought I would be remiss if I didn't tell you about all the things that have made living in the RV so wonderful.



1. Togetherness...my family.



2. It only take 20 minutes to clean.



3. The canopy off the side. Great for sheltering from the rain.



4. A break from cooking (yes, it's been nice....but guess what???...I can't wait to get into my new kitchen and make some bread).
5. Less of everything...laundry, toys, dishes.



6. Heavy drapes that close out the sun and make it extra cozy for naps, reading and jammie-movie days.



7. Lawncare



8. Large shade trees



9. Cable and Internet hooked up



10. Swivel chairs...I don't know why...I just do.


I am so thankful for the provisions that God has blessed us with during this time. He is looking out for this family.


The lyrics to this Lincoln Brewster song sum it up:


You dance over me,
While I am unaware,
You sing all around,
But I never hear a sound.


Lord I'm amazed by You,
Lord I'm amazed by You,
Lord I'm amazed by You,
How You love me.


You paint the morning sky,
With miracles in mind,
My hope will always stand,
For You hold me in Your hand.


Lord I'm amazed by You,
Lord I'm amazed by You,
Lord I'm amazed by You,
How You love me.


Lord I'm amazed by You,
Lord I'm amazed by You,
Lord I'm amazed by You,
How You love me.


How deep,
How wide,
How great,
Is Your love for me.


Lord I'm amazed by You,
Lord I'm amazed by You,
Lord I'm amazed by You,
How You love me.
Lord You love me.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the song. It's a beauty. House details? : )

Keelie said...

I want to make bread too! But I don't know how...sound like a good goal for the fall. Glad you are having such a good transition!