Friday, March 26, 2010

Turn the Table

I've had this table for about 2 years. A lady in our previous church gave it to me (Thanks Charlotte Akers) and while I loved it dearly, it lacked the sparkle of a restored antique.



You'll notice there are mulitple drinking glass marks on the top, along with glitter on the sides (hmmm, wonder what 7 year old thought this table would look better all blinged out?)


So on a recent trip to Wally World. I picked up this...and decided to makeover my table


And here's what it looks like now! I love it!


Who knew a dollar's worth of paint could make me fall in love all over again!?!?

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love it! That table is gorgous! I just spray painted an old cheap bookcase pink for the girls room.. I'm new to the spray paint world and I just start walking around my house trying to find stuff to spray! haha, its getting addicting.

Kathy said...

I have a table that needs the spray paint anointing as well. Think I just might have at it! Thanks for the inspiration; your table is beautiful! : )

Jaime said...

I love a good can of paint! :)Looks great!!