Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Today I am joining up over at Grace Alone for Thankful Thursday.

1. Thankful for sweet prayer time at church last night. Our Wednesday night prayer time is one of my favorite quiet times with the Lord each week.

2. DH leading one of his discipleship class members to the Lord last night.

3. New to me dryer....our recent "free" dryer died yesterday, but we were able to easily replace it with a great Kenmore we found at the Appliance Hospital. Our last $75 Appliance Hospital dryer lasted 15 years.

4. Mission's Conference is next week. Looking forward to getting to know some wonderful servants of God.

5. The plans of God. They are always better than my own!

Leave a comment and share what you are thankful for this Thursday!

5 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Gina,

As always a great list of weekly blessings to be thankful for. Let's hope your dryer last more than 15 years. What a great deal too!

Be sure you stop by today for a last minute opportunity to participate in two giveaways for tomorrow.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

LeAnn said...

Boy, some big things yo have in there! I am thankful along with you for these wonderful things!!!

Apron Senorita said...

Gina,
I'm so glad to meet you. My 14 year old daughter is also named Gina. I have enjoyed the visit. Best blessings to you and your family!

Yoli :)

Denise said...

Such nice blessings.

Sandy said...

Hi Gina,
Thank you for sharing your great list. Glad things are going great for you all in your new home. Like you said, God's plans are always great!