Today I am joining up over at Grace Alone for Thankful Thursday.
1. Thankful for sweet prayer time at church last night. Our Wednesday night prayer time is one of my favorite quiet times with the Lord each week.
2. DH leading one of his discipleship class members to the Lord last night.
3. New to me dryer....our recent "free" dryer died yesterday, but we were able to easily replace it with a great Kenmore we found at the Appliance Hospital. Our last $75 Appliance Hospital dryer lasted 15 years.
4. Mission's Conference is next week. Looking forward to getting to know some wonderful servants of God.
5. The plans of God. They are always better than my own!
Leave a comment and share what you are thankful for this Thursday!