Monday, February 11, 2019

Monday Prep Menu


Well, it's a foggy Monday morning here in Southeast Texas. I had planned to be at Hobby Lobby when the doors opened, but this fog has delayed my plans a bit. So, my thoughts have turned toward the menu at our house this week and to be quite honest...I'm not sure if one bit of this will happen. 

We are installing a new sound system at church this week and some of our meals will be provided by our precious kitchen crew at church. These men and women are some of the most dedicated people I know! They take feeding us very seriously! So rest assured my family will not go hungry....Tucker and Bruce most likely will be helping with pulling wires and cords so I anticipate they may eat at church all week long!

But in the event that we are home...this week's plan will look something like this:

Monday: Sandwiches, Chips

Tuesday: Homemade Pizzas

Wednesday: Church supper

Thursday: BLT's and Coleslaw

Friday: Chili and Rice

Saturday: Roast, potatoes, carrots, salad, rolls

Sunday: Out to Eat

So, what's cooking at your house this week?

No comments: