Sunday, March 25, 2012

That's What I Like About Sundays....

The body of Christ meeting together...

The Spirit of God present amongst us...

The atmosphere full of anticipation...

The music gathering us in...

The Word of God broken before us....

The Man of God under the control of God....

The power of God filling the space....

The fellowship of family.....

The worship of a Savior....

The blessing of moments shared together.


That's what happened in our presence this Sunday. I don't know if I've ever sensed the presence of God so thick in any one place before. This afternoon I was still talking about it...and now...because it's still fresh on my heart...I'm writing it out. I don't want to forget it.

Ironically, just because I sensed it today doesn't mean it hasn't been there before....like, every single time we meet. But today I paid attention. I tuned in. God had my attention and I am changed because of it.

Thank you Lord for a little glimpse of what heaven will be like. It's going to be beautiful!

No comments: