Friday, August 20, 2010

Perfect Peace

Isaiah 26:3: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.


This verse has been in my mind the last few days. Before you ask....no, nothing is really "wrong", just a lot of stuff going on....good stuff and other normal stuff. Regardless, all this stuff is playing with my mind a little, stressing my out and unfortunately, leaving me feeling overwhelmed and a little insecure. But in the midst of all that...this verse popped into my head. LOVE when that happens!


So I'm working on keeping mind on the God who I trust....with my life, my family, my eternity, my moments. I am going to trust the God whose love transcends every imaginable thought I have about Him....the one who has numbered and ordained my days, the one who has thought about me since before time began and the one who already knows about every worry or concern I have. I'm going to get my mind out of the gutter of worry, impatience, insecurity, stress and irritation and move to the peaceful state of Trust.


Care to join me?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That was exactly the word I needed. Thank you for always being so encouraging...I love you!

~Jaime~ said...

So there with you!! Thank you for the reminder!!