Wednesday, July 2, 2008

How to Win Friends and Influence People

Well, if anybody from Bible Study is still reading this blog after Tuesday lesson on laziness...it will be a miracle! I know the lesson was hard to swallow....I was preaching to myself...I know! I would have liked to have left out about half of what I shared so I would feel better about my present condition...but that would have been devastatingly wrong. So you got it all...the good, bad and ugly!
The lesson next Tuesday night is going to be about relationships....family, friends and neighbors. So, your first assignment....make a list using 3 columns and list the names of the people who will fall into each of these categories. This way you will know exactly who it is we are relating to. Why not take a few moments to say a prayer for each group. I don't think they would mind. We will be looking at husbands, wives, children, parents, friends, enemies, neighbors....
Have a great 4Th of July. We are heading out of town for Lacey and Philips wedding back in Beaumont. Savannah is the flower girl and Bruce is performing the ceremony. I will be away from the blog until Sunday evening! See you then!

No comments: