- Daily Personal and School Quiet Time
- Work in the yard and clear front flower beds
- Spring Clean all closets
- Write Thank You Notes
- Read Tom Sawyer with Tucker
- Order household supplies from Amazon
- Finish embroidery project
- Can Salsa
- Take kids to the library
- Start curriculum planning for next school year
What does your week look like....do you set goals or have a to-do list that keeps you on track? Using our minutes wisely is not only a good habit but it's also biblical. The Proverbs 31 woman was a mastermind at this. She used her days and nights to glorify God with her time and talents. I want to get better at that. I want to fill these hours each day in such a way so that in the end I can honor God with what He has given me.
Let's see what I can do with my time this week!