Sunday, March 23, 2014

This Week's Top Ten Goals

- Daily Personal and School Quiet Time

- Work in the yard and clear front flower beds

- Spring Clean all closets

- Write Thank You Notes

- Read Tom Sawyer with Tucker

- Order household supplies from Amazon

- Finish embroidery project

- Can Salsa

- Take kids to the library

- Start curriculum planning for next school year

What does your week look like....do you set goals or have a to-do list that keeps you on track? Using our minutes wisely is not only a good habit but it's also biblical. The Proverbs 31 woman was a mastermind at this. She used her days and nights to glorify God with her time and talents. I want to get better at that. I want to fill these hours each day in such a way so that in the end I can honor God with what He has given me.

Let's see what I can do with my time this week!


No comments: