I'm participating in Keelie's 12 Weeks of Christmas and believe it or not...you've got 12 weeks to get your Christmas spirit in gear! It'll be here before you know it.
This week's activity is to contribute your Christmas list...of any kind.
2009 Christmas Want To List
1. Go Christimas caroling with a couple of families from church...then meet back at our home for hot chocolate and cookies.
2. Take my time wrapping Christmas packages...make them look smashing!
3. Give our bus ministry families from church the makings for smores or something else fun for them to do together as a family.
4. Host a cookie baking party
5. Go shopping Thanksgiving Night and shop continuously through the day after Thanksgiving...with Bruce.
6. Read lots of Christmas nativity story books to my kids
7. Take a really good picture of my family for Christmas cards
8. Decorate my new house
9. Play Christmas music instead of watching TV at least one night a week.
10. Participate in some kind of service activity with my kids.
Now...if you want to make your own list, link up at http://redswriting.blogspot.com/ and add your name to Week 1 Mr. Linky!
Thanks Keelie! This is going to be fun, fun, fun!