Friday, January 31, 2014

January Recap

We rang in the new year, hands holding hands with our church family. About 60 of us gathered for games and finger foods and prayer on New Years Eve and enjoyed fun and laughter and good fellowship with each other.

January was a cleaning out month...as reported earlier, and I plan to do another good sweep in February too. I also ordered my first big order from Amazon Prime. Toilet paper, soaps, laundry detergent, dish soap, trash bags...and other cleaning products. I did some comparisons and the prices we spot on those at Walmart...and are delivered to my door in 48 hours. Yes, please and thank you. Ladies Bible study started back up. We are studying Charles Stanley's 30 Life Principles and even though I doubted myself on this study I am so thankful that we chose it. Every week someone tells me how much it has ministered to them...truly it's a fantastic study. The kids got back to school...only to be interrupted by a ski trip Savannah took with friends. She had a blast and is counting down the days to go back again.

I'll leave you with a few of her pictures...








No comments: