Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thankful Thursday

This week I'm thankful for:

1. A birthday celebrated...turned 41 last week and was showered with sweet messages and thoughtfulness all day long...and a few days afterward!

2. Cooler weather...let's face it...90 degrees is cooler than 100 degrees anyway you look at it. No, it's not the cool temps of Wyoming ....but this is Texas and anything less than 100 is a good thing!

3. A successful easy start to our school year. Kids are loving that the real schedule doesn't start until after Labor Day....but it's coming!

4. Friends who make me laugh and think and cry. I need them all.

Thanks Lord...for these and all your blessings upon my life.

1 comment:

Cindy Foster said...

Starting school after Labor Day! How well do I remember! I think I was the only one that refused to start until then. It just didn't seem right...

Anyway, Thanks for sharing the things you are thankful for. It's always the best way to start any day!