Sunday, August 17, 2008

Catching Up

It's been a while!
The summer got crazy...life got hectic...SAM Club wrapped up...SMAK is over...I had a birthday...Mom came into town and now I am making preparations for school to start back for Savannah!
All that to say...I LOVE the AUTUMN! When school starts back things just seem to fall into place around my house. Our schedules get a little more organized and everyone is in a routine. I like it. I even notice my kids like it. Bruce...not so much....he's a spontaneous...fly by the seat of his pants kind of guy. He balances me out. I remember before we had kids going to walmart at 12 or 1 am just to get groceries. I can't even think about doing that now!
Anyway...I'm back on the journaling wagon again if anyone cares...I'll be posting more later!

No comments: