Monday, August 20, 2012

Movin' On Up

I'm movin' on up to 1st grade this year. More than six months ago I was asked to consider teaching first grade and I turned it down....without praying about it. Guess what? I'm teaching first grade now...and I'm actually very excited about it! Here are a few pictures I took last week as I was working in my new classroom:


Math Board


I got this cute little fabric banner out of the party department at Target...on clearance for $1.70! 


This is my word wall. I used vinyl peel and stick letters.


Calendar, weather and birthday board


Centers and a portion of our class library


Our "Let Your Light Shine" Theme for 2012 


Phonics, Spelling and Language Arts board. 

Teacher Orientation is in the morning! Looking forward to a great year!

No comments: