Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Love of God...

Our church theme for this year is "Love Will Find a Way", based on 2 Cor. 5:14 - The love of Christ constraineth (motivates) us. I am falling in love with this verse.

I find it applicable in every area of life....from dealing with my attitudes (good or bad), to dealing with difficult people, to sharing the gospel, to doing ministry....this verse covers it all. If the love of God motivates my every single movement, then Christ will be reflected in my life. Some of the simplest areas of my life are great starting points for practicing this verse. My home, my preschool class, my relationships with others...not to mention my marriage, my finances, my spare time...and the list goes on and on and on.

I want His love to be the motivation for every single thing I do. In the end....it's all that really matters....others seeing and experiencing Jesus.

No comments: