Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I just about missed it. Thanks to a friends post I was reminded to get my list of gratitudes on the trusty ole blog!

This week I am thankful for:

1. Some one on one time with Bruce on Monday. I share him a.lot. and I don't mind but  it sure was nice having him all to myself for a day.

2. Savannah is loving tennis! Finally a sport she likes! The magnitude of this praise seems slight compared to other things but if you know Savannah it is a huge step!

3. The opportunity to intercede on behalf of others.

4. A few major chores accomplished this week.

5. My sweet class...who finally after 7 months now includes me in their list of people they pray for every morning. So sweet! ...and did I mention they can say the pledge of allegiance better than anyone I know?

So....what are you thankful for today????

No comments: