Sunday, February 7, 2010

Heading Home and Prayer Request

I'll be heading to ATL, GA first thing in the morning. I'll be walking on Peach State soil shortly after noon. I don't know how much I will be posting over the next week since I will be affectionately consumed with the beautifulest (yes, you read right) new member of our family, my niece, Miss Sydney. She's about 6 weeks old now and ready for some new scenery...so I must go. She needs her GG. While I am away I really NEED you to do something for me...will you?

A friend of ours at church, who also happens to lead our student ministry right now, had emergency surgery last Thursday to remove his appendix and other affected areas where a large tumor was discovered. The prognosis was not looking good. It will take two weeks to get the full pathology report. However, Saturday, they were given a glimmer of hope regarding Brian's condition. It's a glimmer, but we know with God that HE can do ANYTHING.

Will you take time to lift up this precious family with me? Brian has a sweet wife and two young daughters. Thankfully they know Jesus. In fact Brian's wife has on her facebook "God is Good" even now during this time.

Thanks for praying.

No comments: