Tucker (age 10) has some dating advice for those men who will be taking their lovely ladies out...I thought I'd share ...more for my enjoyment (and memory) than anyone else!
1. Drop the kids off at church.
2. Go out to eat someplace nice. Not McDonalds.
3. After you eat...if the meal was good...give each other a hug.
4. Then go to someplace like Braums for ice-cream.
5. If you are not married this is when you have to take your date home.
6. If you are married, go home, get in your comfy clothes, sit on the couch and watch a romantic movie. You should pop some popcorn too. Try not to fall asleep.
7. Don't forget the kids...you still have have to pick them up from the church!